- General Information:
- There Are Different Degrees of Domestic Violence Charges
- How Do the Courts in Ohio View Domestic Violence Charges?
- Domestic Violence Is Classified as Causing Harm to Any Member of Your Household
- What Is the Cost of Going Through a Domestic Violence Case?
- Misconceptions About the Domestic Violence Charge
- What Will Occur if You Violate the No Contact Order?
- Advice for People Charged With Domestic Abuse
- Being Proactive in Seeking Treatment Can Help Your Situation
- Law Related to Domestic Violence:
- Hiring an Attorney:
- Overview Of Expungement Changes
- Basics of Expungement
- Cost of Expungement
- Common Misconceptions About Expungement
- Expungement Process & Timeframe
- How to improve the chances of receiving expungement?
- Impact of an expungement on Public Record
- Interstate Complications with Expungement
- Reapplication of Expungement
- Laws & Penalties for Juvenile Crimes:
- When Can a Juvenile Be Tried as an Adult?
- What Penalties Can Juveniles Face?
- High School Bomb Threats: Hijinks or Terrorist Threats?
- Common Concerns Parents Have Regarding Juvenile Offenses
- Is Juvenile Probation Different from Adult Probation?
- Juveniles and DUIs: Juveniles Are Subject to a Lower Blood Alcohol Content than Adults
- General Info About Juvenile Law:
- Useful Tips for Juvenile Cases:
- Burglary, Robbery & Assault
- Misdemeanor and Felony Theft
- Common Occurrences of Theft in Ohio
- What Is a Theft Charge?
- How Do Stores Handle Theft?
- Penalties for a Shoplifting Charge
- Defenses for a Theft Charge: Do You Need a Private Attorney?
- What Comprises Felony Theft?
- Is Identity Theft a Common Occurrence?
- What Is a Burglary Charge?
- What Level Charge Are Robbery and Burglary?
- Criminal Trespass Crimes in Ohio