Laws Related to Bankruptcy:
- In Ohio, the Exemption on Equity When Filing a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Has Increased
- Will a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Filing Stay Foreclosure, Divorce and Civil Actions?
- Do You Have to Be a Resident of Ohio to File Bankruptcy in That State?
- Do Your Tax Returns Have to Be in Order Before You File for Bankruptcy?
- Exempt Debts: Certain Debts Cannot Be Discharged During Bankruptcy
- Fraudulent Conveyance
- The Bankruptcy Hearing: 341 Meeting of Creditors
- Bankruptcy Roles: Debtor, Trustee, and Creditor
Bankruptcy General Info:
- Bankruptcy Terminology
- The Beginning of the Bankruptcy Process
- Credit Card Debt and Inability to Pay off Medical Bills Are the Top Reasons for Filing Bankruptcy
- What Are the Benefits of Filing for Bankruptcy?
- Preparing for Bankruptcy: What You Need to Know
- How Long Does the Bankruptcy Process Take?
- Will a Bankruptcy Filing Help or Harm Your Credit Rating?
- What Are the Costs Associated with a Bankruptcy Filing?
- How Does a Bankruptcy Filing Affect a Judgment?
- The Differences Between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy and Home Foreclosure
- Bankruptcy Checklist
- Severance Pay From Bankrupt Company Not Fica Wages, 6th Circuit Rules
Useful Tips on Bankruptcy:
- A Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Which Option Is Better for You?
- What to Avoid If You Are Considering Filing for Bankruptcy?
- Why Should You Retain an Attorney for Your Bankruptcy Filing?
- How Can You Qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- How Much Does It Cost to File for Bankruptcy?
- Benefits of Bankruptcy
- Will Your Bankruptcy Filing Become Public Record?
- Your Rights as a Debtor in the Bankruptcy Process
- Working with the Bankruptcy Trustee: What Kind of Relationship Can You Expect?
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy:
- Filing for a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Can Judgments Against Property Be Removed After You File for Bankruptcy?
- Will Your Paycheck be Garnished if You File for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
- Which Creditor Takes Precedence in a Chapter 13 Filing?
- What Assets Can You Keep in a Bankruptcy Filing?
- Having Your Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case Dismissed
What Is Dischargeable In Bankruptcy?
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
- Health Insurance Provision “Nondischargeable”
- Bankruptcy and Alimony
- Retirement Funds Not Exempt From Bankruptcy Estate, Available To Former Wife
- Alternate Payee’s Interest Not Part Of Bankruptcy Estate
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (330) 469-9836